E!'s Kardashian trifecta of Kourtney, Kim and Khloé is spilling everything in the just-released triple-authored "sisterhood autobiography" called Kardashian Konfidential.
We've gotten a hold of the book and can tell you it makes for some juicy holiday reading. What secret scandals did we learn about the sisters? We'll tell you…
1. The now happily married Khloé Kardashian Odom lost her virginity at 14: Long before Lamar, the youngest of the three used to steal stepfather Bruce Jenner's car and drive to secret sex sessions with an older boyfriend.
Now 26, Khloé reveals that back then she lied about her age to her elder guy, but dishes out some wise advice in the book. "You should never, ever have sex when you're that young," she writes.
2. Kourtney's a borderline OCDer: The oldest sibling says she needs her fridge "perfect." Her glasses and dishes "perfectly lined up." Nothing can be out of order. She also "has to have" pink dish gloves. She worships cleanliness so much, she says she needs all the same style of hanger and forces baby daddy Scott Disick to do the same.
3. They dish on O.J. SImpson and how their family was involved: Although brushing over the infamous 1994 murder case case in the book, the sisters do reveal one interesting tidbit. While we knew that dad Robert, close with the former footballer since their college days, was a member of Simpson's Dream Team, we didn't realize that the infamous white Bronco slow-speed chase actually started at the Kardashian home.
4. Kim almost fainted when she met J.Lo. Oh, and J.Lo's the one who made Kim love her big booty. Kim writes that even though she's got fans, she's still one herself. "I really, really like J.Lo," she confesses. "I identify with her curves and she made me think it was sexy to have a big booty."
5. Kim's secretly into her many copycats: We knew she loved herself, but who knew she loved all her lookalikes, too? Kim says although she's now a celeb, she still loves to get out of VIP and mingle with the little people. "I like to go out in the crowd and take pics," she says of the girls who are dressed in her style. She says she gets "excited" to see them and doesn't want to let the fame ever get to her head.
"I like being myself, I don't want to be unapproachable," she says.
The book, which landed on shelves this week, also includes never-before-seen personal pictures, childhood stories, dating advice and even diary entries.
Credit: E! Online