Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Is Jenelle Evans Quitting "Teen Mom 2?"



Rumor has it that Jenelle Evans is considering quitting Teen Mom 2, or at least threatening to leave unless MTV ups her pay.

The new issue of Reality Weekly claims that she is holding out for money and claims a "source" told them Evans "feels certain that she deserves a raise and will quit the show if she doesn't get extra money."

So what's the truth? Jenelle told me exclusively, "I'm moving to a new house so they CAN film at my house because the current apartment I live in will not allow it."

UPDATE: In addition to her earlier statement, Jenelle added, "I never asked anyone for more money. My manager thinks I should get paid more but I didn't say sh*t about it."

A few months ago, her manager Leo Daniels had told OK! Magazine, "She needs to renegotiate because she’s not getting anything near where what the other girls are getting and she’s the highest rated Teen Mom."

No comments:

Post a Comment